Synaptitude is seeking college graduates for full time employment in our Information Technology Services practice.
Employees will work on site at a client location, alongside Synaptitude's experienced consultants and managers. Specific duties will include:
- Full lifecycle IT systems development.
- Analysis of the client's business processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Entry level project management functions.
- Daily interaction with client business and financial staff.
This opportunity is ideal for individuals interested in combining their information technology and business management knowledge, while continually developing new skills. As an employee of Synaptitude, you will work alongside experienced consultants, with an opportunity to quickly gain significant technical and management responsibility.
The job will be performed in Reston, Virginia, outside of Washington DC.
- Minimum college GPA of 3.0
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a friendly personality.
- Must have majored in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Management (MIT/MIS), or be able to demonstrate strong quantitative and logical abilities.
- Must have computer programming experience.
- Experience with SQL.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Leadership experience.
If you think that you would be a good fit for Synaptitude, please send an email to hr@SynaptitudeConsulting.com with the following information:
- Your current resume
- An unofficial copy of your transcript
- Any additional information that you believe would qualify you for this position.
You can also apply online for open positions.
Please no phone calls about open positions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Synaptitude Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, physical impairment, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.