Synaptitude Consulting is seeking a Senior Business IT Analyst for full time employment as consultants in our Information Technology practice. The Senior Business IT Analyst will perform business analysis tasks on IT Systems development projects, delivered to Synaptitude's clients as part of a Synaptitude client engagement team.
Duties and Required Experience
The Senior Business IT Analyst should have excellent written and oral communication skills. He/she will perform the following, and should have significant demonstrated experience in these areas.
Create the following work products:
- Functional requirements, use cases, process maps, requirements traceability matrix, gap analysis, technical requirements for web-based IT systems
- Systems design (including system flow, business logic, wire frames, batch processing, and interface design) for web-based IT systems
- Test strategy, test plans for web-based IT systems
Perform work in the following project areas:
- Systems Analysis – including management of stakeholder workshops, requirements gathering sessions, and work product delivery
- Systems Design – including management of stakeholder design sessions, and user interface development
- Systems Test – developing and executing systems test, user acceptance test, defect tracking
- Business Process Improvement – analysis of business operational environments
Additional Desired Experience
- Previous employee of a large consultancy (PwC, Accenture, E&Y, KPMG, Booz)
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- At least 7 years of experience in senior level business IT analysis
- Has the candidate proven to have significant experience in delivery of business analysis work products?
- Does the candidate have strong expertise in working in a client service environment?
- Does the candidate have strong technical skills and abilities (examples: advanced Excel, advanced SQL)?
- Is the candidate an excellent communicator with excellent listening skills?
- Does the candidate have the proven ability to work independently and complete work products?
- Does the candidate have experience in using common business analysis tools (including Visio)
- Does the candidate have a track record of working with world-class companies for extended periods of time?
- Does the candidate have a clear bias for quality and critical details?
- Does the candidate have strong references and examples of prior work?
- Does the candidate already live in the Washington DC metro area?
- Client locations are generally within the Washington DC metro area
- Position will be W-2
If you think that you would be a good fit for Synaptitude, please send an email to hr@SynaptitudeConsulting.com. In your email response, please include your answers to the following questions and attach a copy of your current resume:
- Your current location
- Your desired salary and compensation
- Your desired start date
- Your authorization to work within the United States (citizen/visa/EAD, etc…)
- Will you be able to provide examples of prior work that you have created?
- Your availability for business travel
- Confirm you are looking for a W-2 position
Please no phone calls about open positions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Synaptitude Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, physical impairment, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.