Synaptitude has an immediate need for a Oracle Database Developer to develop exciting, next generation web applications on our client projects. We have a flexible, fast-paced, and diverse work environment. Must be comfortable coding applications from start to finish in an Agile environment.
- Create/Maintain existing stored procedures, packages, sequences, indexes and tables
- Create/Maintain scripts to extract, load, convert databases
- Review and optimize SQL queries; some written from the web application
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
- Complete database development tasks to implement approved technical requirements and change requests
- Determine control access permissions and privileges
- Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast query responses to front-end users
- At least 4 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle 11g and PL/SQL
- Excellent "programming chops"."
- Interest in understanding business requirements
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English)
The position will be performed in Tysons Corner, Virginia, and the Washington DC metro area, with potential for part-time work from home.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to the email address above. In your email response, please include your answers to the following questions and attach a copy of your current resume:
1. Your current location
2. Your desired salary and compensation
3. Your desired start date
4. Your authorization to work within the United States (citizen/visa/EAD, etc..)
5. Confirm whether you are looking for a W-2 or 1099 position
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Synaptitude Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, physical impairment, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.