Synaptitude is seeking Experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Analysts for full time employment as consultants in our Information Technology Services practice.
QA Analysts will perform quality assurance and testing tasks on IT Systems projects, delivered to Synaptitude's clients. Consultants will work on site at a client location, in a team environment.
- Develop and execute test strategies, test plans and test cases
- Analyze client requirements, designs and specifications, to devise and drive a comprehensive quality plan for each release
- Interact with developers during all stages of project, including reviewing requirements, and participating in code and design reviews
- Interact with various internal teams to understand business and project requirements to create comprehensive tests
- Develop system testing strategies
- Execute systems testing
- Facilitate user acceptance testing
This opportunity is ideal for individuals interested in combining their information technology, business analysis, quality assurance, and project management knowledge and skills.
The job will be performed in the Washington DC metro area.
- 2-5 years of business analysis and QA experience.
- Client service experience.
- Bachelor's degree required from a well-respected university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in standard business tools of spreadsheets, word processing and presentation applications.
- Hands on experience with testing enterprise applications
- Attention to detail
- Solid analytical and documentation skills
- Ability to write cohesive and detailed test plans
- Scripting using automation tools
- Good comprehension of software concepts
- Good understanding of the testing lifecycle and experience with software quality metrics to monitor status
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Enterprise application, Computer programming and/or SQL experience.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Management (MIT/MIS).
- Management Consulting experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Leadership experience.
If you think that you would be a good fit for Synaptitude, please send an email to hr@SynaptitudeConsulting.com with the following information:
- Your current resume
- Any additional information that you believe would qualify you for this position.
You can also apply online for open positions.
Please no phone calls about open positions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Synaptitude Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, physical impairment, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.