Joining the Team
Want to join the Synaptitude team? Here’s how to apply:
We have two types of interviews to determine if you would be a good fit for Synaptitude, and if Synaptitude is the right place for you:
- Submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or via a job board.
- If you meet the interview criteria, you will be asked to join Synaptitude for a 30 minute telephone interview. This will be with a potential peer or manager.
- Upon a successful telephone interview, you will be asked to join Synaptitude for an on-site interview. This will generally last 1 hour.
- You may be given a third interview with another member of the Synaptitude team. This may be over the phone or on-site
- If you are successful, you will be presented a job offer. Welcome aboard!
Interviews may be functional, technical or both. Depending on the position, not all candidates will follow the exact same process for interviewing.
How to prepare
Are you ready for your interview? Here’s how to prepare:
Demonstrate your knowledge and skills
We are looking for people with a combination of business and IT skills. If you are a candidate with strong IT skills, we recommend that you spend some time thinking about areas in which you have made a business impact, or have gained mastery of a certain business process or area. For candidates that have strong business analysis and management skills, we recommend that you spend some time thinking about specific IT skills or experience that you may have.
During your telephone interview with Synaptitude, we will ask you to tell us about yourself. Please be ready to discuss “your story”. What experiences have you had? How has your career led you to where you are today? What are your professional goals for the future? Most importantly, you should know what type of work you are most interested in.
All candidates in the application process will take part in a functional interview. This interview is meant to gauge your professional consulting skills. We may ask you questions like: “Tell me about a time when…”, or “How would you handle this situation…?”. You may be asked to prepare for a case study which will involve you playing the role of a consultant and the interviewer playing the role of a client.
Candidates interviewing for more technically focused positions will take part in a technical interview. This interview is meant to gauge your technical abilities. We may ask you questions like: “How would you solve this technical problem…?”, or “Can you explain this technical concept…?”
And last, but not least…Why Join Us? Because:
- We hire the best experience: We hire only the best candidates, and then entrust our consultants with responsibility. As a consultant at Synaptitude, you will earn valuable experience, immediately.
- We have the best people and culture: As a consultant at Synaptitude, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most knowledgeable, effective, talented, and personable professionals in the industry. Our culture is one of support and excellence. Our people and our culture make Synaptitude a great place to work.
- We provide opportunities for growth: Synaptitude is a rapidly growing company. Our company growth ensures that our consultants have fantastic opportunities for personal and career growth.
- We offer excellent compensation and benefits: We offer world-class compensation and benefits.