Synaptitude is seeking professionals for full time employment in our Information Technology Services practice.
Employees will work on site at a client location, alongside Synaptitude's experienced consultants and managers. Specific duties will include:
- Track, monitor and report progress of activities against planned work and schedules.
- Identify and manage project and program level issues and risks.
- Standard project management functions including meeting planning and facilitation.
- Manage and enhance complex spreadsheets to report benefits progress.
- Daily interaction with client business and financial staff.
This opportunity is ideal for individuals interested in combining their information technology and business management knowledge, while continually developing new skills. As an employee of Synaptitude, you will work alongside experienced consultants, with an opportunity to quickly gain significant technical and management responsibility.
The job will be performed in Northern Virginia, outside of Washington DC.
- One to three years of professional experience.
- Able to demonstrate strong quantitative and logical abilities.
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a friendly personality.
- Must have deep skills in standard business tools of spreadsheets, word processing and presentation applications.
- Must have project/team management experience.
- Computer programming and/or SQL experience.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Management (MIT/MIS).
- Management Consulting experience.
- Experience in the Communications industry and/or Contact Center operations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Leadership experience.
If you think that you would be a good fit for Synaptitude, please send an email to hr@SynaptitudeConsulting.com with the following information:
- Your current resume
- Any additional information that you believe would qualify you for this position.
You can also apply online for open positions.
Please no phone calls about open positions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Synaptitude Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, physical impairment, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.