Synaptitude is seeking a Project Manager for part time (30 hr/wk) or full time (40 hr/wk) role in Reston, VA.
Our client's US operations are currently migrating from a legacy telecom billing system to a global, commercially available system. The new system is in place in several countries around the world, and is being updated to meet requirements for US operations. The application development is being performed at an offshore location.
The following is the description of the role:
- Working with business users to determine business requirements
- Managing requirements, and ensuring the quality of requirements
- Working with business users to modify business processes to match the capabilities of the new system
- Delivering requirements to offshore development teams, and ensuring that they understand and implement the requirements
- Providing verification that business requirements have been implemented correctly
- Managing all user-acceptance testing, including coordination of schedules and resources
- Ensuring that the final system meets the business need
- Minimum 5 years experience in Management Consulting and/or Project Management
- Demonstrated experience with billing processes and systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable and comfortable working with an internationally distributed workforce
- Permanent US work authorization
- Telecommunications industry experience
- Experience with Convergys billing software packages
- Software testing experience
Location and Travel
The position will be performed in Reston, Virginia, with occasional overnight travel to New York City.
If you think that you would be a good fit for Synaptitude, please send an email to hr@SynaptitudeConsulting.com with the following information:
- Your current resume
- Any additional information that you believe would qualify you for this position.
- Your compensation requirements. The more specific you can be, the more helpful. Submissions not including this information will only be considered after submissions that do include it.
You can also apply online for open positions.
Please no phone calls about open positions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Synaptitude Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, physical impairment, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.