Energy / Smart Grid Senior Consultant
Synaptitude is seeking a Senior Consultant for service in our Energy / Smart Grid practice.
The Synaptitude Senior Energy / Smart Grid Consultant will work with Synaptitude’s clients on projects related to IT infrastructure and Smart Grid/AMI. Project work will include:
- Perform financial analysis and build business cases to migrate legacy IT infrastructure for support of new Smart Grid/AMI infrastructure.
- Advise clients at a senior level on best practices for IT infrastructure deployments for Smart Grid/AMI
- Develop road maps for client IT Smart Grid/AMI migrations
- Program and project management
- Management of project budgets and consulting resources.
- Management of project scope, schedule, and risk
Required Knowledge Areas and Skills
- Meter Data Management (MDMS) utility Implementation
- Customer Information Systems (CIS) utility Implementation
- Understanding of applications and data utilized in Smart Grid/AMI (meter data, outage management, SCADA system, work management and communications systems for public utilities).
- Minimum 8 years experience in the Energy / Utilities industry
- Significant enterprise IT and process design experience
- Excellent client management, oral and written communication skills
- Capable and comfortable working with a distributed workforce
- Permanent US work authorization
Location and Travel
The position will be performed in Tysons Corner, Virginia, with potential for regular travel.
If you think that you would be a good fit for Synaptitude, please send an email to hr@SynaptitudeConsulting.com with the following information:
- Your current resume
- Any additional information that you believe would qualify you for this position.
- Your compensation requirements. Submissions not including this information will not be considered.
You can also apply online for open positions.
Please no phone calls about open positions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Synaptitude Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, physical impairment, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.