Consultancy Operations and Recruiting Manager (Part-Time, Work from Home)
Synaptitude Consulting is seeking a consultancy operations and recruitinge manager (RM). This is a part-time, mostly work-from-home position. The resource manager will be responsible for managing company daily business operations and managing the hiring, employee life-cycle, and deployment of resources to consulting engagements.
Operational Tasks Tasks
- Verifying and managing payment for services from clients
- Basic financial tasks
- General tasks as necesssary
- Managing Synaptitude’s new-hire recruiting processes (experienced hire and new college graduate)
- Creation of job descriptions and posting to job boards
- Managing Synaptitude’s relationships with recruitment firms and headhunters
- Analyzing candidate applications for suitability to positions
- Performing phone interviews and phone screens of prospective candidates
Employee Lifecycle Management
- Management of employee on-boarding process
- First point of contact for employee employment and benefits questions
- Managing employee departures
Deployment of Consultants
- Maintain resume database of employees, for inclusion in proposals
- Maintain schedule of availability of employees for upcoming projects
- Work with project managers to ensure they have the correct consultants employed on their projects
Synaptitude is a business and IT consulting company. We perform project work for our clients in the Washington DC area, and around the country. Synaptitude is based in Tysons Corner, and is a local company. We have a very supportive atmosphere and are a great place to work, with great people.
This position is ideal for someone who has previously worked full-time in the business and IT consulting industry, but now is looking for a position with a more flexible arrangement. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience delivering consulting solutions (i.e. worked as a consultant his/herself)
- Experience in the recruiting process for consulting organizations
- Experience performing interviews and making hiring recommendations
- Have an understanding of business process and information technology terminology
- Have experience in working in the industries in which Synaptitude specializes – telecom, utilities, non-profit, information technology, government/public sector.
- Be extremely organized, responsive, and detail oriented.
- Extremely comfortable with business technology
- Is a great communicator
- Is available to perform phone interviews with candidates in off-hours (many candidates cannot interview during normal work hours)
- Is skilled with all business software tools (i.e. Microsoft Office, etc…)
The position will be based in Tysons Corner, Virginia. Most work can be performed on a work-from-home basis. However, candidates must live within commuting distance of Tysons Corner for meetings at our office and in-person interviews.
If you think that you would be a good fit for Synaptitude, please send an email to hr@SynaptitudeConsulting.com. In your email response, please include your answers to the following questions and attach a copy of your current resume:
- Your current location
- Your desired salary and compensation
- Your desired start date
- Your authorization to work within the United States (citizen/visa/EAD, etc…)
- Your desired number of work hours (this is a part-time position).
- Confirm you are looking for a W-2 position
Please no phone calls about open positions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Synaptitude Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, physical impairment, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.