Synaptitude is seeking a Business Process and Technical Consultant for work in our Northern Virginia practice
The Business Process and Technical Consultant will perform the following job functions:
- Perform analysis, design and implementation of business processes, procedures and policies
- Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement.
- Deliver information effectively to clients through written (documentation, emails and presentations) and verbal communications
- Coding, testing and implementing technical solutions to meet clients needs
- 4 year college degree in a related challenging field (business Management, computer science, engineering)
- Experience working at a top consulting firm (Accenture, IBM, PwC or similar)
- Strong SQL programming skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions
- 3+ years experience working on all phases of the development life cycle
- Strong customer service skills
- Motivated self-starter with a stellar work ethic
- Familiarity with Oracle database architecture and design and Client-Server architecture.
- Must live in the DC Metro area
- Telecommunications industry experience is a plus
- Must have the permanent right to work in the United States
- Position in for direct employment, only
Location and Travel
The position will be performed in Tysons Corner, Virginia, with potential for regular travel.
If you think that you would be a good fit for Synaptitude, please send an email to hr@SynaptitudeConsulting.com with the following information:
- Your current resume
- Any additional information that you believe would qualify you for this position.
- Your compensation requirements. Submissions not including this information will not be considered.
You can also apply online for open positions. Please no phone calls about open positions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Synaptitude Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, physical impairment, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.