Synaptitude Consulting is seeking a FileNet Administrator in our Information Technology practice. The Senior Business IT Analyst will perform business analysis tasks on IT Systems development projects, delivered to Synaptitude's clients as part of a Synaptitude client engagement team.
The consultant will administer the following FileNet P8 BPM (v. 4.5.1) product portfolio and perform the following:
- Administer FileNet Content Engine (CE)
- Administer FileNet Application Server (XT)
- Administer FileNet Process Engine (PE)
- Administer FileNet Configuration Manager (CM)
- Administer WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V7.x and related fix packs
- Administer IBM eForms
- Administer Lotus Forms
- Administer Federated LDAPs with FileNet environment
- Maintain and enhance operational scripts to administer environment and tasks
- Provide Detailed Documentation on system configuration, installation of all products, patches, and configuration values as the deployed system exists. Sample template to be provided for consistency of document format.
Duties and Required Experience
The FileNet Administrator should have excellent written and oral communication skills. He/she will perform the following, and should have significant demonstrated experience in these areas.
- 5+ years of experience with FileNet administration and installation highly desired
- FileNet certified installer highly desired
- Understand FileNet web services and other API sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to support multiple platforms (SUSE Linux and Windows Server) and multiple databases (SQL Server and DB2)
- 4-year degree, preferably computer science or related field
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Does the candidate have strong expertise in working in a client service environment?
- Does the candidate have strong technical skills and abilities?
- Is the candidate an excellent communicator with excellent listening skills?
- Does the candidate have the proven ability to work independently and complete work products?
- Does the candidate have a track record of working with world-class companies for extended periods of time?
- Does the candidate have a clear bias for quality and critical details?
- Does the candidate have strong references and examples of prior work?
- Does the candidate already live in the Washington DC metro area?
- Client locations will be within the Washington DC metro area
If you think that you would be a good fit for Synaptitude, please send an email to hr@SynaptitudeConsulting.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Synaptitude Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, physical impairment, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.