Synaptitude Consulting is seeking a highly qualified J2EE developer to join our Agile Web Application development team.
The developer will be working on developing a large scale, high performance, enterprise web application that will serve international users. He/she will be working with a talented team on cutting edge technologies including cloud computing. Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop the components for a large scale J2EE web application
- Work closely with business analysis team and understand the requirements to develop web application layers.
- Provide sound feedback to client/business analysts and make appropriate technical recommendations
- Write detailed design and other technical documents for the assigned deliverables
- Use best practices to develop well-structured code
- Perform unit testing and write test cases to ensure requirements are satisfied
- Assist in general systems testing as needed.
The candidate must have in-depth and hands on experience that covers multiple years and multiple projects. The candidate should have demonstrated experience developing J2EE web applications and enjoys working with a distributed team and independently.
Demonstrate strong technical experience in the following:
- At least 5 years of development experience in J2EE based applications
- Familiar with the latest Web technologies and standards.
- Experience in developing scalable and secure web applications on top of relational databases.
- RESTFul Web Services / JSON
- Spring framework
- SQL query development and execution
- JPA, Hibernate
- i18n Internationalization and Localization
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline required.
- 5+ years in developing Web applications
- Experience in designing and implementing high performing web applications.
Location and Travel
The position will be performed in Tysons Corner, Virginia, and the Washington DC metro area.
If you think that you would be a good fit for Synaptitude, please send an email to hr@SynaptitudeConsulting.com. In your email response, please include your answers to the following questions and attach a copy of your current resume:
- Your current location
- Your desired salary and compensation
- Your desired start date
- Your authorization to work within the United States (citizen/visa/EAD, etc…)
- Will you be able to provide examples of prior work that you have created?
- Confirm whether you are looking for a W-2 or 1099 position
- Your area(s) of specialization
Please no phone calls about open positions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Synaptitude Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, physical impairment, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.